Register Your team
For the 100km and 50km teams the team set up instructions are:
Team Registration Instructions
- The team captain selects ‘Create Relay Team’ then enters the Team Name, selects the Team Type and fills out the rest of the form.
- The team captain can then add themselves to the team, accepts the waiver and pays for their own registration – this is optional – the Team Captain can be non-participating.
- Then he/she can INVITE the rest of team to join – please ensure you enter the correct email addresses for your team mates. Alternatively, if your team is Password prot
- Other team members receive the email invitation from Register Now. They must follow the link and register themselves, filling in all their details and acknowledge the waiver and pay for their registration.
- Team captains are responsible for ensuring their team’s entry is completed in full. If a team member shows up as only “Invited” on the team summary page, they are not registered.
Setting up a Running Group
Running Group vs Relay Team
What’s the difference? Relay Teams are competing in either the 50km or 100km event as part of teams of 2-10 people, where each team only has 1 person running at any time. Running Groups are a collection of individuals or relay teams as part of a community of runners. The Group Admin has visibility on all Individuals and Teams registered as part of the Group. There is no cost to create a Group – whereas Relay Teams are registering to participate in the Relay event and paying a per person fee.
Creating a Running Group
- Select the “Create Running Group” option and give your Running Group a name
- Fill in your details and select how people will join the Group.
- It’s that simple!
- Now you just need to add yourself (optional), add others (encouraged) or Manage the group.
- If you go to the Manage Group section it will take you to the Group Summary page and you will see a URL which you can send out to people to register as part of your Group.
- You will be able to access this Group Summary page at any time.